Joke : Little Boy

Little BoyLittle Bobby came into the kitchen where
his mother was making dinner.
His birthday was coming up and he thought this was a good
time to tell his mother what he wanted.

Mom, I want a bike for my birthday.

Little Bobby was a bit of a troublemaker.

He had gotten into trouble at school and
at home.
Bobby's mother asked him if he thought he deserved to
get a bike for his birthday. Little Bobby, of course, thought he
did.
Bobby's mother wanted Bobby to
reflect on his behavior over the last year.

Go to your room, Bobby, and think about
how you have behaved this year. Then write a letter to God and tell him
why you deserve a bike for your birthday.

Little Bobby stomped up the steps to his
room and sat down to write God a letter.

************ **
Letter 1
Dear God, I have been a very good boy this year
and I would like a bike for my birthday.

I want a red one.

Your friend, Bobby ************ **
Bobby knew that this wasn't true. He had not been a
very good boy this year, So he tore up the letter and started
over.
************ **
Letter 2
Dear God,
This is your friend Bobby. I have been a good boy this year
and I would like A red bike for my birthday. Thank
you.
Your friend, Bobby
************ **
Bobby knew that this wasn't true either. So, he tore up
the letter and started again.
************ **
Letter 3
Dear God,
I have been an OK boy this year. I still would really like
a bike for my birthday.
Bobby
************ **
Bobby knew he could not send this letter to God either. So,
Bobby wrote a fourth letter.
************ **
Letter 4
God,
I know I haven't been a good boy this year. I am very
sorry.
I will be a good boy if you just send me
a bike for my birthday. Please! Thank you,

Bobby
************ ** Bobby knew, even if it was true, this
letter was not going to get him a bike.

Now, Bobby was very upset. He went
downstairs and told his mom that he wanted to go to
church.
Bobby's mother thought her plan had
worked, as Bobby looked very sad. Just be home in time for dinner,
Bobby's mother told him.
Bobby walked down the street to the church on the
corner.
Little Bobby went into the church and up
to the altar. He looked around to see if anyone was
there.
Bobby bent down and picked up a statue
of the Mary.
He slipped the statue under his shirt and ran out of the
church, down the street, into the house, and up to his
room.
He shut the door to his room and sat down with a piece of
paper and a pen.
Bobby began to write his letter to God.

************ **
Letter 5
God,
I'VE KIDNAPPED YOUR MAMA. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN,
SEND THE
BIKE!!!!!.

No comments: