Portable T-Shirt

Hey... back again to blogspode. I received interesting email last week from my friend , it was about portable t-shirt . This t-shirt is quite fantastic , because you could carry it every where easilly. The idea is quite fresh and original , i like this stuff and i bet you will ilke it too, but unfortunetly, i dont have enough information abut this innovation stuff , so i guess you have to search in google on order to get information about this. Check this out! I wonder when will this stuff will be avaible in my country.


Portable T-Shirt















Portable T-Shirt















Portable T-Shirt















Portable T-Shirt















Portable T-Shirt















Portable T-Shirt















Portable T-Shirt



















Portable T-Shirt



















Fucking Cool Hah? You bet! Thanks for coming to this blog. If you want to ex - link just add my blog and please leave a message in the c-box , i'll add you soon. Thanks



No comments: