World Biggest Amazing Hole

Hi back again, this time , i got an email form my friend about 7 world biggest hole , pretty amazing for me , do i post that pictures so you guys can see it. I wonder how deep is the holes in the picture. Some hole are man made but the others hole is a natural hole , fantastic. There are 4 holes : Bingham Canyon Mine (Utah) , Glory Hole Monticello Damn , Great Blue Hole ( Beliza ) and Kimberley Big Hole ( South Africa ) . My favourite is Great Blue Hole , it seems very natural and fantastic , maybe we i have i chance , i'll go to that hole , just wait for me.. hahahaha.. but my colleagues in the office always said " Dream On !" to me , but who knows , maybe someday. enjoy the pictures friends.


Great Blue Hole ( Beliza )

Great Blue Hole















Great Blue Hole













Kimberley Big Hole ( South Africa )

Kimberley Big Hole ( Soth Africa )














Bingham Canyon Mine (Utah)

Bingham Canyon Mine (Utah)














Glory Hole Monticello Damn

Glory Hole Monticello Damn














Glory Hole Monticello Damn












Glory Hole Monticello Damn














Cool isn't ist? yeah pretty cool. Thank for visiting my blog and please wait for the next junk amazing mail from my friend, i'll post it again.. and please leave a comment. You can exchange link with this blog also , just link this blog and leavea message on my c-box , i'll link you back as sson as possible. Ciao!

No comments: